- Time of issue:2019-11-15 00:00:00
Introduction to activated carbon adsorbents
The main roles of activated carbon in the application of ion liquid desulfurization technology are:
1. The grease-type substances that are not soluble with water in the system of adsorption solution;
2. Adsorption of organic decomposition in the solution system;
3. Adsorption of other substances in the solution system;
4. Filter the solution system to achieve ultrafiltration effect;
The company provides activated carbon adsorbents with high adsorption, high wear strength, stable performance.
Wear strength: ≥90%；
surface area: 800~1000m2/g ；
hole capacity: 0.5 ~ 0.65ml/g ；
heap density：0.6t/m3, 3.5t/2 slot.
Scan the QR code to read on your phone
The company upholds the concept of “All rivers run into sea，Tolerance is a virtue”, welcomes new talents and embraces new technologies. With the tenet of "all for technological progress and all for customer satisfaction",