MDEA removal of CO2 technology
MDEA (N-methyldiethanolamine) decarburization technology is a widely used decarburization process with low energy consumption. It is widely used to remove CO2 and H2S from synthetic ammonia, methanol feed gas, refinery gas, city gas and natural gas. . The process adopts a solution composed of an activator in a methyldiethanolamine (MDEA) solution, which has the dual functions of physical absorption and chemical absorption of carbon dioxide, and requires only a small amount of solution to be thermally regenerated, so the process has low heat consumption and high purification degree. The sulfur gas can remove inorganic sulfur in the same way, and at the same time hydrolyze the organic sulfur.
1. According to the user's working conditions, the combination of a process of absorption, one-stage regeneration, two-stage absorption and two-stage regeneration can minimize investment and energy consumption;
2. The carbon dioxide removal efficiency is high, and the carbon dioxide in the gas after decarburization can reach <20ppm;
3. In the case of sulfur ~ lg / Nm3, can be removed to total sulfur of 1ppm;
4. The solvent does not substantially corrode carbon steel;
NHD removal of CO2 technology
The desulfurization and decarbonization gas purification technology using polyethylene glycol dimethyl ether as the absorption liquid is called Seleoxl technology in foreign countries and is called NHD technology in China. This technology is listed in the National Key Economic Industry Clean Production Technology Orientation Catalogue of the State Economic and Trade Commission. . This technology is a physical decarburization technology that is regenerated with air or nitrogen, so the process does not require steam.
1. High degree of purification;
2. Selectively absorb hydrogen sulfide and sulfur oxysulfide;
3. The solvent is non-corrosive, and the equipment is basically made of carbon steel material with less investment;
4. The solvent vapor pressure is low and the volatilization loss is small;
5. No foaming during operation, no defoaming agent required;
6. The solvent is non-toxic and tasteless and has no pollution to the environment;
7. Low energy consumption, no steam is needed for regeneration.
Hot Potassium Removal of CO2 Technology
The hot potash process is a carbon dioxide removal process widely used in the world for the purification of syngas, natural gas, hydrogen and other gases. To date, there have been more than a thousand sets of various types of hot potash decarburization devices in the world.
1. Using a new activator, high absorption capacity;
2. Adopting a new process of variable pressure regeneration, which greatly reduces the heat consumption of regeneration and achieves the international advanced level of the same type of decarburization process.