Flue gas desulfurization technology
- Time of issue:2019-10-29 00:00:00
Composite amine (ion liquid) method flue gas desulfurization technology
Unlike typical organic solvents, there are no electrically neutral molecules in the complex amine (ionic liquid) liquid, 100% are anions and cations, and are in a liquid state at or near room temperature, mainly the complex amine (ionic liquid) liquid. Features: (1) The complex amine (ionic liquid) liquid generally has no vapor pressure, so it does not produce harmful gases that pollute the atmosphere during use; (2) The complex amine can be adjusted by using different combinations of anions and cations. Liquid) The physical and chemical properties of the liquid; that is, the complex amine (ionic liquid) liquid has excellent designability, and a special function of the complex amine (ionic liquid) liquid can be obtained by molecular design. Therefore, a complex amine (ionic liquid) liquid is referred to as a "green designable solvent."
The absorbent used in the process is an aqueous solution composed mainly of organic cations and inorganic anions, and added with a small amount of an activator and an antioxidant; the absorbent has good absorption and desorption capacity for SO2 gas; the desulfurization mechanism is as follows:
SO2+H2O ←→ H+ + HSO3- (1)
R+H+←→ RH+ (2)
Total reaction formula:
SO2+ H2O + R←→ RH+ + HSO3- (3)
In the above formula, R represents an absorbent, (3) is a reversible reaction, and at a low temperature, the reaction (3) proceeds from left to right, and at a high temperature, the reaction (3) proceeds from right to left. The composite amine (ionic liquid) liquid circulation absorption method utilizes this principle to absorb sulfur dioxide at a low temperature and regenerate the sulfur dioxide in the absorbent at a high temperature, thereby achieving the purpose of removing and recovering SO2 in the flue gas.
"Recombinant amine (ion liquid) liquid circulation absorption method for the removal and recovery of sulfur dioxide in flue gas technology" overcomes the shortcomings of traditional complex amine (ionic liquid) liquid, is a novel complex amine (ionic liquid) liquid technology and tradition The perfect combination of the "absorption-regeneration" gas purification process. The absorption pressure of the absorbent used in this technology is extremely low, and high purity SO2 gas is generated when the absorbent is regenerated. The high purity SO2 gas produced by this process is an excellent raw material for liquid SO2, sulfuric acid, sulfur and other vulcanized products. The technology has independent intellectual property rights and all equipment can be localized.
The ionic liquid developed by the company has been tested by the national authority and is non-toxic, harmless, non-combustible and non-explosive, meeting the requirements of the environmental protection industry.
Principle flow chart
1 Technological advancement
1 High desulfurization efficiency: the desulfurization efficiency can reach 99.5%, and the desulfurization efficiency can be flexibly adjusted.
2 Wide adaptability range: The operating cost is stable in the range of 0.02% to 5% sulfur content of flue gas, and there is no limit to various types of flue gas. The investment and operating costs of the technology are more advantageous when the sulfur content in the flue gas is high.
3 low energy consumption: the regeneration tower has low requirements on the steam used, and can use the low-grade waste heat of the factory.
4 The system runs reliably: the process flow is classic, concise, and the degree of automation is high, which can realize three years of no system failure operation.
5 easy to operate: easy to open and stop, low commissioning and maintenance costs.
2 Environmental effectiveness
1 No secondary pollution: no dust on the site, no strong noise, no new solids, gas and liquid emissions.
2 The absorption liquid can be regenerated, recycled, and low in loss.
3 by-products with relatively poor domestic resources: The by-product is 99% dry SO2, which can be used as an excellent raw material for liquid sulfur dioxide, sulfuric acid, sulfur or other vulcanized products.
4Environmental forward-looking: While removing SO2, NOx, Hg, and As, it does not release NH3 and CO2, which is in line with the development trend of environmental protection.
3 Economic feasibility
1 Saving capacity: no need for routine bulk transportation, no need to plan transportation/stacking land.
2 low energy consumption: low power consumption, waste heat can be used for regeneration.
3 Small footprint: significantly reduce the land use area of flue gas desulfurization facilities.
4 The desulfurization facility has a low operating cost and does not increase significantly with the increase of sulfur content in the flue gas.
5 Compared with traditional methods, comprehensive economic indicators have obvious advantages.
4 Independent intellectual property rights
1 has complete independent intellectual property rights.
2 All equipment can be localized.
Ammonia flue gas desulfurization technology
Ammonia is a good alkaline absorbent. Its desulfurization capacity is far more than that of limestone-gypsum method and seawater method. The desulfurization efficiency can reach over 98%. Even if it is burned with high-sulfur coal, it can meet the newly issued emissions in 2011. standard. After 2005, the application performance of ammonia desulfurization technology in China has increased year by year, especially in chemical and petrochemical enterprises.
1. High desulfurization efficiency, easy to achieve more than 99% desulfurization efficiency, easier to meet emission standards.
2. The desulfurization tower is not easy to scale. Due to the higher reactivity of ammonia and the chemical properties of ammonium sulfate, it is determined that the ammonia desulfurization system can avoid scaling.
3. Ammonia method has wide adaptability to sulfur content in coal. Ammonia desulfurization has wide adaptability to sulfur content in coal. The desulfurization of coal with low, medium and high sulfur content can be adapted, especially suitable for desulfurization of medium and high sulfur coal. When the limestone/gypsum method is used, the higher the sulfur content of the coal, the larger the amount of limestone and the higher the cost; and the value of the desulfurization by-products when using the ammonia method, especially when using the waste ammonia water as the desulfurization absorbent. Higher, the higher the sulfur content in the coal, the greater the yield of the desulfurization by-product ammonium sulfate, and the more economical.
4. Without secondary pollution, when the limestone/gypsum method is used, the greenhouse gas---carbon dioxide will be released during the desulfurization process (0.7 tons of carbon dioxide will be released per ton of sulfur dioxide removed), and desulfurization wastewater will be produced, forming twice. Pollution; in the ammonia desulfurization process, not only by-products can be used as fertilizer, but also no wastewater.
5. The system is simple, the equipment is small, and the energy consumption is low.
6. Using special ammonia capture technology, the ammonia escape concentration is small.
Scan the QR code to read on your phone
The company upholds the concept of “All rivers run into sea，Tolerance is a virtue”, welcomes new talents and embraces new technologies. With the tenet of "all for technological progress and all for customer satisfaction",
Address: No. 8 Yuren West Road, Jinniu District, Chengdu,