Temperature swing adsorption (TSA) dehydration technology
TSA dehydration technology is a dehydration process with more mature technologies at home and abroad. The moisture content of the dry gas after dehydration can be as low as 10-6. The method is simple in operation, small in area, and insensitive to changes in temperature, pressure and flow of the feed gas. The natural gas molecular sieve process is generally divided into two-tower process, three-tower or multi-tower process, which can realize fully automated program-controlled operation.
TSA dehydration is the use of solid adsorbents such as molecular sieves, silica gel and activated alumina to remove water (H2O) from natural gas, syngas or coal-forming gas, thereby purifying the gas and reducing the dew point of the gas.
1. According to the user's working conditions, through optimization of the process plan, it can provide process support such as step-down temperature rise regeneration, equal pressure temperature rise regeneration, and pressure reduction normal temperature regeneration;
2. The unique equal pressure regeneration supporting process and equipment provided have the advantages of no regeneration of regeneration gas, high gas product rate, low investment and low energy consumption;
3. The automatic monitoring system for the operation of the absorption tower adopts the computer to simulate and control according to the temperature rise and fall curve, which effectively protects the absorption tower and the molecular sieve, reduces the fluctuation, avoids the dust phenomenon, improves the life and enhances the safety;
4. Reasonable airflow distributor design in the molecular sieve absorption tower can ensure more even distribution of airflow, optimized molecular sieve filling procedure and quality control requirements, make the molecular sieve bed dense and uniform, avoiding channel flow and improving the effective utilization of molecular sieves. ;
5. According to the needs, through optimization design, two- or three-tower process flow can be used, or four-tower process can be adopted: two towers are simultaneously adsorbed, one tower is regenerated, and one tower is cold-blowing.
Triethylene glycol dehydration technology
Triethylene glycol has been widely used at home and abroad because of its good thermal stability, easy regeneration, high hygroscopicity, low vapor pressure, low carrying loss, reliable operation, large dew point reduction, and no solid solution. Application: In the solvent absorption method put into use, the triethylene glycol dehydration technology accounts for 85%.